Denise Goldberg's blog

Jumping from white snow to red rocks
A short wander in the desert southwest

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A hint of things to come...

Home again, time-zone-challenged yet again...

You would think that switching time zones for just 3 days - ok, sort of 4 days - would not bother me, but it did. My flight home left late and arrived early, so it wasn't even a late night last night. But somehow, I didn't set my alarm and my body clock didn't wake me until 9 AM. Yikes!

It's been a quiet, "wander through my photos" kind of day. I'm not quite ready to load my photo galleries, but perhaps a taste of what's to come would be good.



You want to know where this is? This photo was taken on the road leading out of Valley of Fire State Park, after I had returned from rolling to flat land. There was still sun above my head, but the clouds ahead signaled some serious rain.